Descrizione del lavoro:
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow, offering greater value to our client in smart and ecological mobility solutions.
Job Title: Monitoring engineer Ateinsa.
Main Location: Cerro Negro
Purpose of the job:
Be a part of the task's execution within the Digital fleet management department, looking for the improvement of the reliability of the fleet and ensuring the accomplishment of the different KPIs and quality requirements established by the Board and the maintenance plans.
* Support technically drivers and station located personnel.
* Support technically depot personnel in order to reduce repairing times.
* Logs, events and incidences analysis to define/coordinate corrective actions to take.
* Creation of different reports (contractual/technical. Etc.) in order to explain incidents.
* Creation of Tableau Reports
* Support the development of the diagnosis tool. (Health Hub)
* Cooperate in the in the organization of the corrective maintenance both in depot and the stations.
* Creation and management of the different fleet retrofits in order to improve the reliability.
* Cooperation in the implementation and development of new tools to monitor new subsystems and improve the effectiveness of the tasks done in the depot.
* Verify the correct execution of the maintenance plan, proposing improvements.
* Test different elect mechanical components.
* Update KPIs.
* Notify incidents that are likely to lead to Safety issues in the fleet.
* Quality, Environment, Safety and Health normative accomplishment.
Internal: Production, Planning Department, Quality, Engineering, Sourcing
* Electrical / Electronic / Automatic Engineering
* Higher degree Electronics / Mechatronics / Industrial Maintenance
* English: oral and written fluency essential
* French: oral and written fluency will be valued, minimum intermediate level
* At least 1 year of experience in a similar industrial environment position.
* Knowledge of Office Package.
* Knowledge of Python and R programming languages are valuable.
* Technical maintenance and railway normative knowledge are valuable.
* SAP knowledge is valuable.
* Sensor and Big Data knowledge are valuable.
* Database knowledge is valuable.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactivity, flexibility and adaptability.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Must be innovative, oriented to details.
- Able to manage projects effectively, meeting the deadlines.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, IoT, Data Science, Big Data.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals
|Pubblicato il:||01 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Trasporto / Logistica|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Spagnolo, Francese|