Descrizione del lavoro:
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Safety Assurance Engineer (SAE)
Duration ------- Location
Permanent ---- Madrid.
Purpose of the Job
* Manage, perform and ensure the activities related to safety assurance are applied in the projects. Coordinates the safety studies carried out through the life cycle of the process to ensure that safety requirements are met, and that the process is compliant with the CENELEC Standards.
* Has a working knowledge of Safety Methods: Safety Plan, Preliminary Hazard Analysis PHA, Failure Modes and Effects Critical Analysis FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis FTA, Interface Hazard Analysis IHA, Operation & Support Hazard Analysis OSHA, Safety related Item List SRIL, Hazard Log HL, V&V Safety Report, and Safety Case.
* Provide technical expertise/guidance and support at every step of the product/project life cycle: from tender, design, commissioning and warranty.
* Provide technical leadership in ERTMS projects.
* Detailed objectives will be set by the RC-SAM.
Success will be determined by a variety of measurements including :
* No "NO GO" for Safety reasons in Gate Reviews.
* Assessment Findings: low rework due to External / Internal Assessments.
* Late Safety Requirements Identification.
* Safety Findings: Quality of the inputs.
* Project completed on time and at budget.
* Client comfortable with (COMPANY NAME)'s approach.
* Completeness and acceptance of the project Safety Case.
* Safety Related Application Conditions (SRACs) management with Operator, Maintenance and Infrastructure.
* Quality of working relationships with Project/Product/Engineering team and site safety officers.
* Lowering the cost of project safety while maintaining safety standard of the project: ETCS OB & TRK reference libraries optimization.
* Coordinate all the Safety Assurance activities on the project.
Perform Safety analysis, manage Hazard Log, VI&T, T&C activities from a Safety perspective
* Build the Safety Reports and the Safety Case.
* Apply the safety assurance methodologies (risk acceptance criteria, safety analysis,
verification and validation) defined for the project.
* Organize and attend periodic Safety Reviews
* Defend Safety Case argumentations in front of internal (QS, Safety Assessor) and external (ISA) assessors; define and follow-up action plans to close the findings of the assessor
* Manage (if any) the Safety Assurance Engineers involved on the project.
* Engineering degree.
* Specific training in Railway Safety Domain.
* English is mandatory.
* French is desired.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
* Minimum 3 years in Safety Assurance in connected Railway Signalling Safety Projects and ERTMS trackside and Onboard.
* Experience in Signalling interlocking projects with customer ADIF.
* Successful experience in working in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment.
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
* Positive personality.
* Rigorous and reliable.
* Promote teamwork and communication.
* Planning culture, committed to deliver on time.
Technical Skills & Competencies
* Good practice of dependability study techniques (PHA, SHA, FMECA, FTAs, …)
* Practical experience of European and International Technical Standards (e.g. CENELEC 5xxxx, xxxxx, xxxx9).
* Proven experience in Safety Case delivery to final customer ADIF.
* Experience with external Independent Safety Assessment (ISAs).
* Technical knowledge in signalling principles for interlocking is mandatory.
* Technical knowledge in ETCS-Trackside L1 and L2 subsystem and ETCS Onboard is desired.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
|Pubblicato il:||01 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Trasporto / Logistica|