Descrizione del lavoro:
class="detail-content collapse show">
Given the current situation with the Coronavirus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
Too bad! No suitable job in the Product & Engineering team for you? No problem: We are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
(COMPANY NAME) is growing and therefore we are always looking for new tech talents who want to play a decisive role in shaping our company during the growth phase. Let our enthusiasm infect you and help us build Europe's leading HR platform. Even if there is currently no suitable vacancy in Engineering that exactly matches your profile, we will be happy to check internally whether we can offer you a suitable position.
What you need to succeed
In order to reach our desired target, we need the best talents - starting from Mid-Level to Seniors- or Senior Managers, to support our teams in the following areas:
* Backend Engineering
* Frontend Engineering
Why (COMPANY NAME)
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make (COMPANY NAME) a pretty great place to work at.
* Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
* As you are joining (COMPANY NAME) at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
* We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
* We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's
* We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 EUR of development budget every year
* We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to Oktoberfest and much more
* We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer flexibility and remote-working.
* We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 EUR for food & public transport
* We like to be efficient - with us you will receive a Flexible Benefits Debit card in order to save on taxes
* Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
* Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Día, etc.)
Apply for this position
Being a (COMPANY NAME) means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 500 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 2500 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Apply for this position
|Pubblicato il:||07 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Risorse umane / Assunzione|