Descrizione del lavoro:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced software tester, passionate about quality and using groundbreaking technologies, to be part of a team made up of the best and brightest engineers in the industry, working in the development of the 5G Packet Core.
You will work testing new functionalities, focused on Traffic Management area, including traffic optimizations, analytics solutions, machine learning for traffic identification and automation, edge cloud, etc.
If you are a curious professional, willing to learn and share knowledge, an excellent team-player, continue reading!
* Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
* Develop and test high quality products
* Build new automated test cases
* Perform trouble shooting and customer support
* Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
* Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you must have
* Bachelor/ master degree in Computer science, Telecommunication engineering or related field
* Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
* Sophisticated scripting programming (python, or perl, shell/bash) on UNIX/Linux is required
* Cloud environments: Openstack, Kubernetes, ..
* Configuration of network equipment
* Knowledge or experience in TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications
* Good communication skills and open personality.
* Organized, solution oriented, passion for details, perseverant.
* Fluent in English.
Competences of extra value:
* Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions, etc.
* Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
* DevOps and C/C++ programming
* Knowledge in real time data analytics algorithms.
What´s in it for you:
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
(COMPANY NAME) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
(COMPANY NAME) complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
(COMPANY NAME) expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || R&D
|Pubblicato il:||22 Dic 2020|