Descrizione del lavoro:
Location: Madrid, Spain
(COMPANY NAME) people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 2xxx0 km, 3xxx0 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
(COMPANY NAME) in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of EUR320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
(COMPANY NAME) Alenia Space, a joint venture between (COMPANY NAME) (67%) and Leonardo (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures. (COMPANY NAME) Alenia Space and Telespazio form the two parent companies' "Space Alliance", which offers a complete range of services and solutions. Because of its unrivaled expertise in dual (civil/military) missions, constellations, flexible payloads, altimetry, meteorology and high-resolution optical and radar instruments, (COMPANY NAME) Alenia Space is the natural partner to countries that want to expand their space program. The company posted consolidated revenues of 2.5 billion euros in 2018, and has 8,000 employees in nine countries. wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
We're currently looking for a Telecom Payload Architect to join our team, who will be responsible for defining the architecture of a Telecom satellite payload all along the life cycle in cooperation with the Project Design Authority:
* Specification of the different repeater equipment, monitoring the development and technical acceptance of these equipment.
* Computation of the different budgets in coordination with the system engineering team, realization of payload performance predictions during PDR, CDR customer reviews, then after the various test phases.
* Participation in the drafting of the user manual of the payload, in the analysis and justification documents.
* Specification and monitoring of AIT tests, drafting of the associated constraints, collection and formatting of the technical data necessary for the AIT, preparation of test reports for the customer TRBs.
* Definition of investigation plans if necessary.
To succeed at this role, you must have the following experience and skills:
* 1-5 years of experience in satellite telecom repeater / payload engineering
* Cost & planning sensitivity
* Fluency in English and Spanish. French knowledge is a plus.
* Experience in UHF would be a plus
We are looking for a responsible, pragmatic and results oriented person, who is looking to face new challenges and to work in an agile and dynamic environment!
We will consider being in possession of a certificate of disability.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now
|Pubblicato il:||19 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Aerospaziale / Difesa|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Spagnolo, Francese|