Descrizione del lavoro:
About (COMPANY NAME):
We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, (COMPANY NAME) delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Our payroll specialist will be responsible of creating and implementing payroll procedures to best fit our different demands. You will be able to create a payroll process from the beginning, making sure that we are meeting with local laws and regulations over Europe or some other country where we currently have activity. You will also be able to be involved in different HR projects while being part of a company experiencing huge growth.
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Payroll Administration: collect all payroll related information from managers, prepare, generate, check and submit payroll figures on a monthly basis.
* Ensure any required adjustments are reflected in payroll.
* Payroll Coordination: be the point person between the People Team, Finance Team, Global Mobility, Legal Team and the Outsource Payroll Provider to ensure there is clear communication between departments for efficient payroll service.
* Taxes: help our employees with any tax-related questions and advise them on what could work better for them.
* Sick Leaves - make sure all our employees provide Baja/Alta or the locally required documentation and make sure our payroll provider is informed of this.
* Explain the payroll and benefits for all new hires and current employees.
* Administer changes to salary, benefits, promotions, bonus, etc. Benefits - help implement.
* Support the rest of the People team or any other department that needs it.
* Help keep our colleagues happy!
* Minimum of 2-3 years expierience working as payroll specialist or/and labour advisor.
* Strong knowledge of Spanish Benefits, Social Security, and Payroll Tax regulation and administration. Knowledge of any other country within EMEA area is highly value.
* Excellent data management skills - strong Excel and database management skills.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Spanish, French would be a plus.
Able to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management.
* Proactive, hands-on and eager to get your hands dirty!
* Detailed oriented - you are a freak when it comes to details.
* Always looking for ways to improve process and optimizing coordination, between colleagues.
Experience our (COMPANY NAME) Life benefits:
* Enticing Phantom Shares plan
* Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
* Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
* Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
* Free monthly (COMPANY NAME) credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero (COMPANY NAME) delivery fee on all (COMPANY NAME) orders!)
* Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
* Discounted Gym memberships
* Flexible working environment
What you'll find when working at (COMPANY NAME):
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 3x, xxx9, we're currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on (COMPANY NAME), please visit https://gxxxxxxx.xxx/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx/ | LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx-xxp