Descrizione del lavoro:
What is Exoticca?
Exoticca was founded in 2013 by a team of travel visionaries with deep knowledge in the creation and online distribution of multi-day tour packages. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, through the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. Our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies, which makes us the most convenient way of booking a multi-day tour package.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of around 200 people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-balanced start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Skype, Wallapop, Glovo, Wix, Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
We are looking for a qualified Travel Operations Lead to manage our Travel Operations team, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. You will be responsible for ensuring standards for productivity and quality are achieved, managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real-time KPIs, and serving as a leader and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory or sensitive nature.
With a great perspective on all our operations, managing the different countries we are operating in, providing a 24/7 service, your role consists in engaging the team into a 7 starts service, focused on customer loyalty and satisfaction.
What will you do?
* Continually engaging, motivating, supporting, and developing your team to achieve success and meet customer expectations.
* Daily supervision, report and monitoring of KPIs.
* Constantly supervise, and report DMC inquiries when they affect Exoticca products.
* Act as first point of contact for escalated internal issues, taking ownership for a successful resolution.
* Providing individual coaching feedback sessions to improve customer satisfaction.
* Work with the Travel Operations Management Team in new project related with news GDS implementation.
* Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
* Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance wit Cobee.
* Hybrid or remote work model: you can work from home or the office at your convenience. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaša Catalunya).
* Permanent contract from the start.
* Travel packages at reduced prices as perk for employees!
* Unlimited coffee, language lessons, quarterly teamwork activities, global biannual parties.
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
Requisiti del candidato:
* 2+ years people management experience
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* Multitask ability and customer-focus mindset.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* High flexibility and schedule adaptation (night shift, weekends, bank holidays, etc.)
* Fluent English level
* Deep knowledge of Amadeus / GDS, on the operations and implementation part;
* Experience working with DMC is required;
* Experience working with systems as Salesforce and Travelfusion are a must;
|Pubblicato il:||27 Apr 2023|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|