Descrizione del lavoro:
The Jr.KAM CRF supports the Key Account in the interaction with the customer,providing analysis to help decision making and improve the value proposition to the customer. The role requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance and IS.
- Support the achievement strategic objectives per customer - i.e NR, COP, Gross Margin, NWC.
- Performs accurate analysis of the customer, market and brands to enable improvement actions
- Jointly with the KAM, builds long term partnership with the customer
- Accountable for the promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimization) in alignment with the strategy defined by the KAM
- Help to control the Implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy per customer
- Participates in the development of new product launch plans in the customer and ensuring successful implementation
- Continuous improvement in the management of the account by identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
You'll succeed because…
…you've proved your commercial ability in a complex environment - ideally consumer goods. You're action-orientated, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are also highly analytical with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and sales software. Crucially, you're a born communicator, able to use your insights to create a compelling story for your colleagues.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need