Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The Field Marketing Operations & Performance Management role is part of a core role of the Regional Business Management Office (BMO). The role is part of an international team covering all MUs regions, all continents.
From an executional perspective, the role supports directly the SEFA Cluster and SEFA MUs.
Performance management includes the strategic key performance indicator framework, marketing business reviews, executive insights and operational reporting on different areas of the business, campaign effectiveness, foundational intelligence and data-driven marketing. The MU BMO supports the overall management process by helping answer questions such as what's happening, how we are performing against goals, why things happened, and how can we optimize future results based on these insights. He collaborate with regional and global teams to develop KPIs and measurement frameworks and with MU's on requirements for business intelligence solutions; including dashboards, reporting, and processes to provide visibility and to improve marketing performance.
More specifically, the MU BMO typically perform the following tasks:
* Contributes to measurement frameworks for marketing effectiveness across the customer journey
* Executes and monitors performance metrics through the adoption of business intelligence tools
* Provides insights into end-to-end performance and ROI analysis of our marketing campaigns and activities (including paid, owned and earned media; sponsorships; content marketing; telemarketing; events)
* Provides performance management results and actionable insights to community members and stakeholders through ongoing communication leveraging strong data visualization, storytelling, and clearly articulated learnings
Marketing operations employees develop and deploy processes and systems needed for efficient and effective marketing. The main goal is to drive and maintain smooth operational excellence and organizational agility across global, regional teams and market units. They do this by using formalized best practices, processes, infrastructure, tools, technology, reporting, and analytical frameworks. Marketing operations employees are responsible for ensuring that systems, processes, measurements, technology and tools are in place to set performance expectations, monitor progress, and measure results.
Spend& Financial forecasting Management
Supports Marketing Directors and work in close cooperation with regional BMOs and Marketing controller and coordinate the MUs actively leading various activities to ensure overall financial performance, like quarter end close, financial forecast, budgeting
Experience & Language Requirements
* Business minded combined with strong analytical skills and proven experiences in providing valuable insights to organization
* Project management to deliver on time and quality PM Services to various Stakeholders
* Stakeholder Management, willing to be exposed to high level, executive conversations
* Optimization driver
* Ability to work in "related communities", defining with related teams the right operating models
* Ability to work with huge data records in tools like excel
* Ability to represent visually and content wise PM stories into ppt
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & TASKS
* Deliver PM services "on demand" and pro-actively to the various Stakeholders and team members
* Provide new insights to understand the business performance in new areas by (A) understanding the business scenarios (B) putting together metrics and data that would explain those performances (C) transform data into insights for the stakeholders to understand leakages and opportunities for greater Marketing impact
* Work as part of a BMO comunity to drive standards and share/adopt Best Practices
* Work collaboratively with "interconnected teams" such the Global PM&I, BSC. Be active part of the PM&I global Community.
* Put new PM practices together that include upper part of the marketing funnel, digital performance, etc by embedding relevant data from SMC and Data Lakes
* Work in partnership with Data Scientists to put a strong business IDM practice with main focus on serving Field Marketing
* Enable teams and end users in the use of official tools
* Syndicate with related audiences the Strategic KPI Framework, provide constant feedback to the regional teams on how the KPI's are defined, in order to better support the business
* Be able to react on time to ad-hoc PM requests that need to be covered with a good degree of urgency
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Marketing, Technology