Descrizione del lavoro:
We're (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. (COMPANY NAME) combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. (COMPANY NAME) has also rolled out the (COMPANY NAME) Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. (COMPANY NAME) is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
We love our customers, this is why we are looking for people who love customer service. If you like working at home, this job is for you!
The Job - Responsibilities
* Customer Service by e-mail, phone or social media for solving any incidents generated
* Managing incoming calls and chats and customer service inquiries
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
* Take the extra mile to engage customers
* As the resolutions of incidents are not constant, parallel work for the Department of Operations will be performed.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Be decisive and organized.
* Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
* German essential level C2.
* High level of Spanish or English will be valued
* It is a plus previous experience with a ticketing system, desirable Zendesk.
* Please note that this position is only for the afternoon shift weekdays + weekends
* Candidates must reside in Spain
* Working comfortably at home
* Work weekends or work days.
* Full-time job.
* Resources necessaries for the daily job.
* Job growth inside our amazing company.
* Very good team atmosphere.
* Great perks as every other colleague at (COMPANY NAME)! <a href