Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
(COMPANY NAME) operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world's first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to EUR23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at (COMPANY NAME) is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
* 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
* Attractive compensation package
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
* Unlimited coffee & beverages
* Language classes (English & Spanish)
* Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
* Monthly "All Hands" & other team events
* Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
* Brand new offices in Zona Franca
* Over 20 different nationalities
* No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
Requisiti del candidato:
As a Customer Service Specialist with English & Spanish, you are responsible for the frontend of the call center. You will join an international team and become part of an innovative and forward thinking company.
* Solve customer cases and issues via info requests, phone calls and emails
* Become an expert in using our Salesforce system
* Manage after sales with customers: repairs, maintenance etc.
* Dispatch non-solved issues to L2 support & Engineering
* Dispatch issues with Operations, Quality and Logistics as well as the Sales Team.
* Provide internal feedback for improvements
* Test hardware and software before market launch
* Attract new customer and share data with the Sales team
* Provide training for new colleagues
* Native level of Spanish
* High level of English
* Other languages as a plus
* Have a high affinity to the technology industry
* Familiarise quickly with the new topics
* Enjoy working in a team and with customers
* Flexible, start-up mindset
* Solutions driven and ability to provide clear explanation to the customer
* Have customer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
* Experience in Customer Service and/or Digital Industry is a plus
* Available to work occasional weekends and evenings