Descrizione del lavoro:
What is Exoticca?
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer the best of themselves and to generate unforgettable experiences for their users.
We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team, in a moment of international expansion and therefore, we are looking for new traveling companions.
Exoticca is a company created in 2013 by professionals specialized in the development and online distribution of travel.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the possibility of getting to know the most beautiful and stimulating places on the planet, through the best travel proposals on the market.
Features such as innovative design, easy usability and intuitive navigation, together with values such as transparency, dedication to service, security, respect and admiration for the different cultures of the world, make Exoticca the ideal showcase to publicize your establishment and retain a high profile customer.
What do we offer?
As a Customer Success Agent of the Exoticca team, you are responsible for providing the best service to all our members and customers. With a great perspective on all our operations, managing the different countries we are operating in providing a 24/7 service, your role consists in becoming one of our top travel agents within our Customer department.
You'll be exclusively working on the night shift (23:00-08:00).
What will you do?
* Provide pre-departure customer support:
* Answer incoming calls and emails.
* Provide destination and trip information.
* Help with visas and country-specific entry requirements.
* Add or remove excursions.
* Make cancellations, service amendments and refund requests.
* Provide information about land and flight services.
* Help to solve confusion or problems with customer bookings.
* Provide in-destination customer support:
* Handle incoming calls, emails and Whatsapp messages.
* Support customers with flight delays or cancellations.
* Provide information about daily activities whilst in the destination.
* Manage communication about crisis situations.
* Achieve targets: such as Productivity (number of calls and emails answered), Quality Assurance score, etc.
* Stay up to date with ever-changing processes, procedures and policies in a dynamic and growing start-up environment!
* Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
* Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
* Hybrid work model (you can work 3 days from home and 2 days at the office per week. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaša Catalunya)).
* Travel packages at reduced prices!
* Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English/Spanish lesson, bi-annual company parties, afterworks.
* Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
Requisiti del candidato:
* +2 years of contact centre and/or customer service experience.
* Call centre experience in the travel agency, airline, hotel, car rental, and/or hospitality industry is preferred but not essential.
* Master at communication, listening and soft skills! Able to assess a caller's needs and provide appropriate recommendations.
* Night shift availability: you can work polyvalent schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Fluency in English; we have a special interest in multilingual talents, mainly in our markets: Germany, France, Spain, UK, US and CA.
* Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, or any relevant field.
* Experience with CRM management.
* Sound knowledge of travel trends
|Pubblicato il:||28 Mar 2023|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|