Descrizione del lavoro:
ACCOUNT MANAGER MA&TC
Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Bring innovation in the Healthcare environment and have a visible impact on our sales in Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care (MA & TC) department.
You are responsible for
* Maximizing order intake, sales and price realization at the assigned accounts within Barcelona district
* Developing the business directly to the private & public hospitals (direct & indirect sales channels)
* Ensuring continuity of the relationship with all the stakeholders in the accounts' organization
* Preparing and executing the annual account plan and sales forecast in line with the regional strategy
* Acting as project manager with the account teams, organizing the necessary actions and making sure the required results are met in time
You are a part of
Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care department, reporting to Business Marketing & Sales Leader CC of Iberia Market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Speaking Spanish & English fluently, Catalan as optional
* Min. 5 -8 years of proven track record in sales in Healthcare
* Experience working in healthcare sector: in-depth knowledge in MA & TC , IT Solutions
* Leadership, customer oriented, good communication and analytical skills
* Willingnes to travel (Germany, Catalonia, Madrid, Baleary Islands)
In return, we offer you
To be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovations to support medical professionals and patients experience.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)