Descrizione del lavoro:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a Leader to join our Public Sector team to drive revenue growth from net new prospects while leading a growing sales organisation across Spain. This individual will have exceptional team leadership skills, proven ability to develop sales talent, understand public sector, account strategy and how to execute a sales management process with discipline and velocity. This role requires a subject matter expert who has deep domain expertise within the government sector. Working in this position you develop and maintain an excitement about utilising the latest technology to help public sector businesses digitally transform to deliver key services to their citizens.
This leader will develop the organisation to increase its recognition for high-growth, long-term sustainable success and its commitment to (COMPANY NAME) values:
* Customer Success
Key outcomes for the new leader
* Drive improvements in year-on-year growth % across Spain public sector
* Position (COMPANY NAME) as the #1 public sector platform for customers to achieve customer success and digital transformation.
* Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers.
* Continue to grow the sales organisation, recognised for its ability to attract and retain the most talented individuals in our industry
* Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building high-performance teams
* Establish sales objectives by developing the sales strategy and quota for Spain in support of global objectives as well as a detailed territory and segment plans focusing on mapping market opportunity and key stakeholders.
* Expand customer base by coaching account executives; building new relationships and maintaining rapport with key contacts previously developed in the government sector; through the positioning of the (COMPANY NAME) Advantage to drive customer transformation.
* Meet quota responsibility for Spain..
* Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast using (COMPANY NAME) and other tools, driving a disciplined, data driven and predicable business.
* Drive effective and efficient collaboration across the organisation, engaging colleagues and resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to grow and advance the sale.
* Responsible for hiring and managing direct reports as needed.
* Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities within public sector.
* Lead the overall Spain public sector business including liaison and collaboration with marketing, partner management, sales strategy, sales operations, ECS and BDR.
* Significant, demonstrable, experience 1). leading substantial sales teams engaged in selling solutions and software and cloud based applications. 2). operating across a range of Public Sector segments in Spain and other European countries including central government, regional and local government, health, education and transport as a senior business leader
* Knowledge of complex, multi-vendor selling cycles in the context of public sector procurement and must have previous experience in complex solution and consultative roles.
* Demonstrated large deal management responsibilities and the ability to work across a highly matrix led virtual selling environment to drive multi-million dollar subscription deals, renewals and expansion opportunities.
* Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills, operations management experience
* C-Level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, domain expertise, executive selling, large deal management and team leadership
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all