Descrizione del lavoro:
What is Exoticca?
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What are we proposing?
As a Sales Agent of the Exoticca team, you are responsible for providing the best service to all our members and customers. With a great perspective on all our operations, managing the different countries we are operating in providing a 24/7 service, your role consists in becoming one of our top travel agents within our Sales department.
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Handle requests from customers who have expressed interest in the Exoticca products, identify their needs, make recommendations, and review the benefits of an Exoticca experience.
* Apply best practices to identify consumers' budget, timeline, and decision-making processes with a high-end delivery.
* Deal with occurring requests, complaints, reviews or refunds.
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of our products and packages.
* Maintain operation integrity by following policies and procedures.
* Maintain individual goals and achieve company targets.
* Competitive compensation package.
* Highly ambitious commissioning plan.
* Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
* Hybrid work model: you can work 3 days from home and 2 days at the office per week. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaša Catalunya).
* Travel packages at reduced prices!
* Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English/Spanish lesson, bi-annual company parties, afterworks.
* Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
Requisiti del candidato:
* Previous sales experience and a proven track record of success.
* Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
* A can-do spirit: you are coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed.
* High flexibility and schedule adaptation: you can work polyvalent schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. As a Travel Agent, you'll work on rotating shifts.
* Fluency in German; we have a special interest in multilingual talents, mainly in the markets we operate: English, France, Spain, Mexico, UK, US, CA, etc.…
* Previous contact center experience in the Travel industry (2 years).
* Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism or any relevant field.
* Knowledge of Salesforce, Amadeus or other CRM's.
* Sound knowledge of travel trends.
* We're also looking for native German speakers
|Pubblicato il:||30 Lug 2023|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|
|Lingue:||Tedesco, Inglese, Spagnolo|