Descrizione del lavoro:
TESARO is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with cancer. Our team of passionate associates develops and commercialize safer and more effective oncology supportive care agents and oncology and immune-oncology therapeutics. We take our responsibility to patients seriously.
Location : Andalucia ( Granada, Almeria, Jaen)
Reporting to the Spanish Commercial Director, the Key Account Manager will develop and drive business objectives in the assigned territory.
* Achievement of the annual sales target for all Tesaro products in the assigned territory
* Promote and detail the value of TESARO products to target groups, communicating scientifically the key messages to key stakeholders including, hospital physicians, hospital pharmacists and any other relevant stakeholders.
· Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
· Drive objectives by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products.
· Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of TESARO therapies and company image.
· Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of TESARO products.
· Develop and execute Territory and Key Account Action Plan collaboratively according to national strategy
· Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with TESARO's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable legal requirements and regulations.
Abilities Needed for Success
· Strong adherence to TESARO's core values.
· Scientific background to be able to sustain scientific discussion
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
· Able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing actions plans to deliver results in showing persistence and following up on key activities.
· Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build strong and lasting working relations both internally and externally.
· Successful track record of identifying and influencing decision makers in a territory.
· Ability to deal with complex environment and to manage multiple activities and prioritize effectively.
· Customer-orientated with a sense of urgency, resilient when overcoming obstacles.
· Able to effectively communicate relevant information to the manager and colleagues, seeking input and feedback where appropriate.
Minimum Qualifications & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 6 years as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 3+ years as a successful hospital specialist in oncology in the East of Andalucia
· Proven scientific communication skills that can be used for TESARO's innovative products.
· Successful expertise in developing a territory and key account action plans including both regional and local market access and promotion aspects.
· High level of expertise in using modern information technology, including competence in using a CRM effectively.
· Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
· Driver's licence and the ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a field-based, customer-facing role.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
· University degree in life sciences (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
· Good understanding of the science of oncology products.
· Experience with product launches in oncology.
· Successful experience of working in initiating stakeholder management, customer relationships and market access in a new environment.
· Understanding of key stakeholders for the assigned territory and products.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster relationships and effectively represent TESARO to relevant external stakeholders