Descrizione del lavoro:
Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. The brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories leader based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates over 100 retail stores across North America, Europe and Mainland China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the (COMPANY NAME) portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Stuart Weitzman selling skills, and Stuart Weitzman Service training. You will responsible for meeting personal sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. You will represent Stuart Weitzman to the consumer, act as an ambassador of the brand, and ensure customers' needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following proficiencies:
* Understand how individual productivity impacts the store;
* Behave like a brand ambassador;
* Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
* Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
* Consistently achieve sales goals;
* Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
* Consistently anticipate and meet customers' needs;
* Service all customers according to the Stuart Weitzman Approach standards;
* Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
* Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
* Demonstrate professional ethics.
* Very good English proficiency (essential);
* Previous experience in a retail service environment (essential);
* Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.