Descrizione del lavoro:
Part of a team responsible for developing WMS/WCS solutions, together with colleagues take responsibility for customization, integration with other systems and on-site deployment and start-up.
- You will be working with architects and developers to analyze and design solutions to business problems, as well as documenting how we solve those problems.
- You actively contribute by writing code.
- You will play an active role in the technical direction of Logevos platform
- You will be a highly valued member of a great team
- You will take the lead in future development from analysis all the way through to test and delivery
As Software Engineer it can periodically involve travel both nationally and internationally.
Personal Profile / Competences
We see You with an Engineering degree in computer science, open minded, forward looking, curious, flexible, innovative and easy to see the holistic view with passion for team work.
At Logevo we see competence as a combination of knowledge, motivation and capability which we work with continuously to develop our co-workers but also to secure that we reach our goals. Example of knowledge that we see that You have are:
- Knowledge in version control system (git)
- Agile development (scrum methodology)
- Knowledge in C#/MVC for backend is beneficial
To reach our goals we see that You enjoy working with innovation and problem solving that cater for new developments and better solutions where You also get energy from fulfilling goals/plans through team effort. We believe that You have strong ability to understand and develop complex systems and solutions by leading and working in diverse team and make things happen through involving and engaging people.
Take responsible for both Your own and the Logevo values.
Submit Your application as soon as possible via this ad, however no later than 12th of June 2020. If You have any questions regarding the position You are welcome to contact Technology Manager Magnus Näsgårde +4x-xxx xxx xx7 or HR & Competence Manager Thomas Poppe +4x-xxx xxx xx8