Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME) Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Join us as an Onboard System Test and Integration Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
In this role, you will ensure that our products are compliant to applicable requirements and assure delivery of safe, reliable and quality products to our customers. You will perform System Tests, System Integration, Test Planning, Field support, verification and fault-analysis of Bombardiers Onboard Systems. You will be offering technical expertise in support to other departments within the company and be part of an experienced and engaged team working with the Onboard Systems Generic and Specific Applications within Region North.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare Test Plans in order to verify and ensure that the system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project.
* Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record and Test Reports.
* Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
* Analyse test results and reported deviations from expected system behaviour.
* Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications.
* Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities.
* Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering.
* Re-create, analyse and suggest potential solutions of reported errors.
* Interface with several internal departments, suppliers and customers.
* Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers
Requisiti del candidato:
* Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
* Relevant experience within test lab environment.
* Technical experience with system integration and testing in development projects.
* Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
* Programming knowledge desirable (experience with programming languages like: C, C , C# or PHP)
* Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
* Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered a plus.
* English and Swedish at a fluent level are highly valued for this role.
* Willingness to travel up to 10% per year.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
(COMPANY NAME) Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws