Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME) Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Our Rail Control Solutions division is looking for
a passionate Service engineer in Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the role
The Service Engineer shall evaluate and confirm relevancy of issues toward service and warranty coverage and determine possible steps to limit and resolve any technical issues that customers may experience.
* Technical support within RCS/Service, external customers and internally in RCS.
* Responsibility for small projects regarding technical investigation, fault tracing etc.
* Leading and / or active in investigating and clarify safety related issues.
* Assure adequate documentation of issue and resolution process to facilitate troubleshooting, resolution and analysis, including FRACAS data exploitation.
* Assure prompt, effective and cost-efficient containment to minimize impact of emerging issues to all concerned.
* Be supportive regarding handling and updates of the Service Delivery documentation, e.g. department documentation.
* Contribute in developing the Service process.
* Participate in the preparatory work and support respective Service Contract Manager (Service PM) by preparing or producing necessary documents.
* Support installation, test and commissioning activities on site, when necessary.
* Report progress to respective Service Contract Manager.
* Report and file Non-Conformity Reports according to established routines, both project- and department related.
* Assure that requests for dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out
Requisiti del candidato:
* Technical degree or equivalent professional experience
* General computer and network knowledge.
* Experience of work on or around railway tracks.
* Knowledge about and experience from electrical installations.
* Good knowledge of railway signalling systems.
* Good knowledge about applicable tools and test equipment.
* Experience from installation and test work.
* General knowledge about the various subsystems and equipment included in RCS's signal systems.
* Knowledge about applicable test and troubleshooting methods.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
(COMPANY NAME) Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries