Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
Engineering at (COMPANY NAME) is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports (COMPANY NAME) and our customers. At (COMPANY NAME) we optimise for quality, flow, fast feedback, focussing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers. As a Klarnaut, you'll be inspired to contribute to the growth of Europe's most highly valued fintech and your work will reach millions of users.
Engineering is rapidly growing and we are looking for new talent to join our Service & Support team.
What you'll get to do
As an engineer in the Productivity Service & Support team you will provide technical support and guidance to (COMPANY NAME)'s employees all around the world and support local users onsite with hands on support. Work with improvement of the support process and actively contribute to the Productivity Service & Support team´s continuous development.
(COMPANY NAME) is a company which changes constantly so we are looking for a self driven, ambitious, positive spirit to join a great team. You will work closely with other teams in the Productivity group to ensure that we deliver the best productivity experience possible to our internal customers around the world.
Some of the things you'll work with
* Act as the primary point of contact for the users regarding software and hardware support
* Give (COMPANY NAME) employees the best support possible, keeping them productive
* Ensure that the users issues are investigated, solved or escalated and redirected to the correct team
* Deliver hardware and software support according to SLA (Service Level Agreement)
* Support users via remote tools or onsite in the local office
* Give user guidance and advising on the solution
* Continuously suggest improvement on support processes and routines
* Work on identify trends and issues proactively
* Documenting and sharing knowledge instinctively
* Handle incoming tickets via ticketing system, and support via chat channels
* When needed assist other Productivity teams in projects or with tasks
You should have
* You have previous experience of service desk work, troubleshooting and solving issues with knowledge of hardware and software.
* You have a logical mind, like challenges, teamwork and have a strong customer service ethos. Communication and knowledge sharing is a natural part of your profile.
* You have good knowledge on Windows platforms and mobile devices such as IOS and Android. We also work with MAC OS, Jira and Gsuite, so if you have any experience that is of course a plus.
* You thrive when there are many things going on and you can manage a multi-task environment well.
What we can offer you
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from 90+ different countries in our English speaking offices in Stockholm/Berlin city centre.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You'll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You'll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at https://gxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx.
How to apply: Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities