Descrizione del lavoro:
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of (COMPANY NAME)'s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
At Wella Procurement you are responsible for bringing the best ideas, talent and capability to support the company's business needs. Reporting into the Indirect Senior Director you will develop and execute sourcing strategies which deliver best value in terms of innovation, quality, service, cost and cash. Procurement teams invest into relationships, they develop and manage important external business partner relationships to enable the delivery of the company's plans and growth objectives.
The role of Third-Party Manufacturing (TPM) Buyer is to create and drive the strategic interventions on the regional TPM hair care subcategory spend for the newly formed company. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the design and strategic choices in this area building upon previous corporate strategies and experience while shaping them to fit the needs of a smaller and more agile business. Working closely with the TPM Leader you will be implementing new strategies and plans in the TPM spend area; more specifically focusing on the liquids, bleaches and sachets subcategories.
You will engage internal stakeholders to review business needs and spend drivers, support strategic choices on spend policies and define the external capabilities needed to deliver value and growth. You and your team will work on simplification and consolidation of business partners to enable stronger supplier relationship management and better capability to support the business. Today the hair care category represents a spend of 50 Million US$ and over 20 suppliers.
* Design, refine and implement new sourcing strategies and strategic interventions across TPM spend segment.
* Ensure appropriate support and alignment with regional teams, R&D, Operations, Marketing and Finance in the implementation and execution of the strategy and projects.
* Deliver fiscal year targets in 2021 and establish 5-year business plan for Direct Spend.
* Implement Supplier Relation Management program and drive Year on Year improvement in quality, service, talent and value.
* Support business plan to improve ethical and environmental sourcing.
* Implement governance and control including contractual agreements and policies.
* Develop capability and manage team to deliver maximum efficiency and value to business.
* Implement processes and tools to support sourcing activities.
* Engage and influence stakeholders in other functions in Category Strategy definition and implementation.
* Ensure the ongoing training and development of self and team in procurement best practices and skills.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
* Experience in direct Procurement and Supply Chain organisations, at least 3 years.
* Degree qualified preferably in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business or other relevant discipline, MBA advantageous.
* Experience in implementing, developing and managing sourcing strategies in a matrix organisation.
* Work experience in an international environment and matrix organizations.
* Capable and proven track record of stakeholder management including business leaders, both internal and external.
* Results oriented individual with solid proven track record in delivering value, cost and cash, and improving effectiveness of sourcing networks.
* You will have proven analytical, influencing, negotiation and communication skills. A strategic thinker balanced with ability to execute.
* Knowledge of e-sourcing tools and in executing sourcing of indirect and or marketing.
* High degree of fluency in written and spoken English is required, a second language is beneficial.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities