Descrizione del lavoro:
Account Manager Partner Services
The food-delivery industry is highly competitive and rapidly innovating. Our Partner Services department is the driving spirit behind our global objective of maximising results for restaurants. By supporting restaurant owners with relevant and actionable insights, creating brand awareness with innovative campaigns and promotional materials, we aim to develop an ecosystem in which all parties benefit.
We are here to help partners grow, reach more customers and improve standards in the industry!
You help our partner restaurants get the most out of our platform. Your experience and feeling for account management ensure that restaurants can perform optimally and get nothing short in their partnership with EAT.ch!
What you'll do
As Account Manager Partner Services you act as an advisor to ensure that restaurants become more successful on EAT.ch. In addition, you will ensure that our partner restaurants know everything about our services, merchandise and deals we offer.
You represent our brand and increase our visibility. Whether you're visiting for research, creating more 'orange on the street' or making a restaurant more successful - you always know how to create a win-win situation!
* You will look after our partner restaurants and ensure that a mutually profitable and efficient business relationship is established within Israel.
* By working closely with our partners, you build a close relationship and increase their satisfaction.
* You are responsible for covering their needs and know exactly how to ask the right questions.
* Internally you are the interface to other areas, e.g. you exchange ideas with other teams when problems arise or you can initiate new projects with creative and innovative ideas.
* You convince the restaurants to use our offers in our internal webshop
* You work on exciting projects, e.g. in cooperation with the marketing team.
* Promote Txxxxxxx.xxm's brand name and its services to partners
Are you the one?
Ready to deliver the partnerships expertise we need? We're excited to hear it. But can you also offer us:
* A first professional experience - in account management, operations or in a comparable position
* Perfect German/ French Language skills (spoken and written), and a good level of English
* Your strong communication skills make you a reliable and valuable advisor for our partner restaurants;
* Willing to be on the field (Valid Driver's License)
* You have a great sense of responsibility
* Flexibility to match your hours to the agenda of the partner restaurants where necessary;
* Ability to work independently and have a good organisation
* Feeling at ease in a fast-paced environment;
You are independent, but you are also a very strong team player;
Required skills and experience
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance