Descrizione del lavoro:
Part of the (COMPANY NAME) group since May 2014, TheFork is a collection of more than 80,000 restaurants in 22 countries: Spain (exxxxxxxx.xs), France (lxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm), Switzerland (lafourchette.ch), Belgium (txxxxxx.xe), Italy (txxxxxx.xt), The Netherlands (txxxxxx.xl), Brazil (txxxxxx.xxm.br), Portugal (txxxxxx.xt), Sweden (txxxxxx.xe), Denmark (thefork.dk) and Australia (txxxxxx.xxm.au), Argentina (txxxxxx.xxm.ar), Chile (thefork.cl), Colombia (txxxxxx.xxm.co), Mexico (txxxxxx.xxm.mx) Peru (txxxxxx.xxm.pe) Uruguay (txxxxxx.xxm.uy), UK, Germany, Austria, Finland and Norway (Bxxxxxxxxx.xxm), with 20 million reviews, 29 million monthly visits and more than 22 million mobile app downloads.
We are recruiting a Junior Marketing Manager to join our teams in our Geneva office. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
What you will do
You will have a key position in the organisation, animation and development of TheFork in the German-Swiss speaking area. In your pivotal role, you will work closely with other departments at TheFork, amongst which marketing, sales, product teams and Central team based in Paris. You will help to strengthen TheFork's position in your area and work on the entire marketing mix.
Support Sales (60%):
You analyse the customers' needs and the restaurant market through reporting and studies.
- You help the Sales team to identify the right restaurants to prospect in order to better answer our customers' needs.
- You follow the quality and relevance of our restaurant offer, new restaurants, etc.
- You optimize the quality of the content for our B2C users, such as photos, tags, selections and more.
- You gather the Sales team & Account Managers team on a weekly basis and analyse with them the weekly results of your area.
- You work closely with our Sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing initiatives in order to improve the revenues.
- You implement the different tools and monitor the results of our biggest marketing event: The Festival LaFourchette.
B2B & B2C communication (40%):
In order to engage the community and the restaurants, you are in charge of :
- CRM direct marketing action plan definition, execution and monitoring for B2C & B2B customers
- Schedule the merchandising plan of the Site, Mobile Site & App
- Share creative needs with the Brand & Design team in Central in Paris
- Manage our social networks (FB & IG) offer through the definition and execution of the content & creatives plan
- Create the content plan for B2B blog and publish new articles on a regularly basis
Who you are
* Master's degree in Business or Engineering
* +2/3 year experience in marketing team
* Knowledge with Salesforce, Adobe Campaigns, …
* Project management skills
* Data and results oriented. Analytical competence. Advance level of Excel.
* Languages: Bilingual German & English (read, written and spoken); French a plus
* Excellent communication skills and perfect spelling
* Self-motivation and a proactive attitude
* Problem solving skills
* Adaptability in a fast growing environment
* Humble and positive attitude and mind-set
* Passion for gastronomy and interest in the food and restaurant industry