Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME), we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in individuals throughout our organization.
The Senior Sales Specialist "Commerce" is a sales oriented professional with a strong experience in complex software solution consulting, presales or sales - preferable in the field of commerce. The primary goals are to identify Magento Commerce business opportunities and to drive deals & projects by a consultative selling approach - in order to grow the Commerce business across Switzerland and Austria.
The role will be measured against the Magento Commerce sales results in the respective region.
What you'll do
Work with Account Executives, and Marketing on initiatives to build pipeline for Magento Commerce
* Evaluate customer needs, propose Magento Commerce solutions and support the sales team in winning deals
* Leverage internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
* Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
* Creation and updating of sales activity plans
* Provision of timely and accurate sales forecasts and account plans on an ongoing basis
* Strong relationship management skills
What you need to succeed
* Strong experience in and consistent track record of enterprise software solutions consulting and/or sales
* Strong Commerce background
* Familiar with sales technologies like Miller Heimann /Target Account Selling / Spin or similar methodologies would be a plus
* Experience in prospecting, account planning, needs analysis, presentations, negotiations and proposal writing
* Highly motivated to succeed and passionate about (COMPANY NAME) products
* Well organized, with the ability to prioritize and to manage time effectively
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Proven ability to work effectively across functional groups
* Pro-active individual with a "can do" attitude who goes the extra mile
* Fluency in German (full professional proficiency) and English are a must
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status