Descrizione del lavoro:
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a Sales Forecasting Executive who will be able to work with a strong desire to manage commercial forecast cycle with strong communication skills with all sales channels and cross-functional departments. Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone's great mission!
As a Sales Forecasting Executive, you will be expected to sit in the middle of the S&OP Process where you will work closely with every sales channels, marketing, finance & demand planning teams to build an integrated volume plan for rolling 12 months, manage short term & long term forecasting of the business. You will be owner of the sales volumes for short, mid and long term periods.
About the job
In the context of your job, you will report to Profitable Revenue Growth Management Manager
* Generation of volume and value forecasting through business components of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
* Understand past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities, and clean the sales data and build base forecast while keeping track of sales and marketing activity plans
* Understand and apply statistical models, depending on historical patterns
* Report, analyze and deliver KPI´s
* Highlight gaps in demand plan, identify actions for gap-closing and make sure that necessary actions are taken by all sales channels
* Healthy portfolio management - make delisting proposals for non-performing products
* Working on cross functional projects with strong communication skills
* Actively take role in decision making process to drive profitable growth
* Be a part of GPS (Gross Planning Schedule) cycle with all sales & topline insights
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
* University degree from a reputable university preferably in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
* Min 2-3 years overall experience in Sales/Demand Planning/Finance in FMCG
* Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
* Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities in tight deadlines
* Great cross-functional management skills
* Great influencing and negotiation skills
* Advanced Excel knowledge will be an asset
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
This is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone and grow your expertise in an environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are highly encouraged. In this role, you will play an important role in trade investment strategy of the business, and you will contribute to drive "change" & "growth".
This dynamic working environment offers you opportunities to nurture your potential to enable a strong career development.
Hit the button to "apply" now until the closing date of 01/07/2020
Visit our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxm to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!