Descrizione del lavoro:
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Category Department is one of the most important teams at (COMPANY NAME) which is a future-oriented, fast-growing and technology enthusiast company. Category Team plan and coordinate the category sales strategy of the responsible category and ensure profitable growth and long-term development. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at (COMPANY NAME).
* University degree (preferably engineering, business administration and economy faculties)
* Min. 1 years of sales experience in e-commerce or retail sectors
* Good in English communication
* Good command of MS Office applications, especially very good in Excel
* Analytical thinker, result oriented, high achiever, good team player
* High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* No military obligation for male candidates (completed or exempt)
* Supporting the campaign preparation process with suppliers
* Ensure broadcasting campaigns correctly and on time
* Follow-up of new trends in the market and competitor analysis
* Executing and also reporting all operational processes of the category team
* Arranging coordination between other departments for the campaign process
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn