Descrizione del lavoro:
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
We are looking for an Area Sales Representative who will plan and manage sales activities within the related territory to increase sales and maintain successful relations with the responsible seller accounts to achieve sustainable growth. You also need to keep up with the pace and the energy of our dynamic team and the agile environment!
* Bachelor's degree from reputable universities. Masters degree is a plus,
* Experience in field sales,
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal,
* Experience in e-commerce is a plus,
* Customer-driven and sales-oriented mindset with a desire and ability to identify new and potential sellers to create new business opportunities,
* Able to work independently and within a team environment,
* Proactive, self-confident and open-minded personality with results oriented approach,
* Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
* Self-motivated and passionate with excellent communication and negotiation skills,
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills,
* No restrictions for travel,
* No military obligation for male candidates.
* Identify, plan and manage sales activities within the related territory to increase sales and maintain successful relations with the responsible seller accounts to achieve sustainable growth,
* (COMPANY NAME)'s main point of contact for these key partners, managing the day-to-day relationship with them,
* Conduct negotiations and dealerships,
* Responsible for regular visits to sellers in the region to ensure effective management,
* Following up and enabling the efficiency in the recruitment, onboarding and engagement process along with the performance of all sellers in his/her territory,
* Identify, plan and attend the events in the region that has a potential for sales lead collection,
* Develop and manage relationships with the local authorities in the region to utilize seller recruitment,
* Monitoring and reporting market trends and competition activities covering sales campaigns, marketing activities,
* Announcement and engagement of developments, activities and campaigns which are prepared by business and follow up the implementation,
* Responsible for ensuring the achievement of targets in cooperation with the sellers,
* Follow up the recruitment targets and results, to make the necessary analyzes, and to report regularly,
* Support ad hoc tasks or projects as required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn