Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to power forward a powerbrand? As an [[ABM]] at RB, you'll have the freedom to make a big name even bigger.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you'll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You'll:
* Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
* Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
* Put commercial plans into action
* Help develop consumer and shopper communications
* Contribute to new business development initiatives
* Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
You'll succeed because…
…you're every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You:
* Have a solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
* Have a keen commercial and financial mind
* Are creative and resilient problem-solver
* Are a natural team player
* Are comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day