Descrizione del lavoro:
About the Opportunity
As an A2R Accountant, you will have the ability to influence the future digitalization of the accounting processes, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of a transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Accountant Lead, working closely with Finance and Asset management, Tax & Intercompany, Treasury and GL Closing and reporting. Supporting North America your position will have the flexibility of working in afternoon shifts partly.
Your responsibilities might be the following:
* Delivering GL monthly Closing and Reporting
* Asset management services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
* Handling Tax and Intercompany
* Treasury accounting
* Contributing to business reviews
* Monitoring operational KPIs to pro-actively manage execution issues
* Identifying process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
* Participating in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
* Mentoring and coaching junior analysts if you are a senior
What we are looking for in you
* Graduate degree in accounting or finance
* Sound proven hands on experience in GL accounting preferably in an international multicultural environment, ideally within a Business Services organization
* Knowledge of IFRS
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
* Knowledge of SAP FICO is advantage
* Flexibility to work in afternoon shift 2 weeks per month approximately
* Fluent in English ideally with additional European languages
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site offers comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all