Descrizione del lavoro:
About the Company:
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, (COMPANY NAME) develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a passion to improve, (COMPANY NAME) creates flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, we have almost 13,600 employees worldwide. (COMPANY NAME) invites you to discover more at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.
About the Role:
As a Statistical Forecasting Analyst, you will perform Statistical Forecasting processes following defined standard operating procedures and maintain an overview of overall Statistical Forecasting team activities. You will contribute to the achievement of Statistical Forecasting performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the Global Supply Chain Analytics Manager in relation to defined processes.
* Analyse history based on demand pattern and forecastability, propose best algorithm selection accordingly
* Optimizing the statistical forecasting baseline: incorporating feedback from Demand Planners after validation check, adjust the selected algorithms if necessary
* Improve parameter and basic settings of algorithms following market / product family knowledge
* Reporting and root cause analysis of Forecast Accuracy and Bias
* Provide professional support for colleagues
* Build constructive and effective relationships with different teams and stakeholders
* Communicate effectively with partners by phone or by email
* Follow service levels, policies and procedures
* University degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience in analysis, demand planning or statistical forecasting
* Good knowledge of MS Excel and and other Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
* Strong numerical skill
* Demonstrated analytical skills
Nice to have:
* Experience with SAP (SAP IBP/APO)
* Basic understanding of forecasting processes
* Basic understanding of supply chain processes
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning
* Career development opportunities
* Extended yearly health check
* Free coffee/tea
* Access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world