Descrizione del lavoro:
IM&T VBA Support Analyst - Your future position?
We are looking for a new member of the Global Application Services Organisation. The IT Support Analyst will report to the EMEA Application Services Manager.
* Primarily you will resolve VBA issues and fulfil VBA service requests raised by users in our GBS Delivery Centre. You will also maintain existing macros/script's, documenting them to simplify support and facilitate future RPA solutions. Going forward you will evolve to include RPA support (UiPath) so it is important that you are willing to grow in this direction.
* Incident and problem resolution: provide resolution of Incidents and Service Requests. Ensure to users on problem resolution and root cause analysis, and ensure the global ticketing tool is promptly and correctly updated with activities, resolutions and user feedback for efficient incident & request tracking.
* Longer term involvement in projects: work with the various IT teams to help business owners realize the full potential of RPA automation. Participate in the transition of projects to routine operational use.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* College/University Degree (preferably in Information Technology or Finance)
* Expert level Visual Basic for Application (VBA)
* Expert level VB Script
* Business awareness of SAP Finance, Controlling and Procure to Pay modules (other modules would be an advantage)
* Fluent in English & Hungarian
* Customer-oriented personality with
* Motivated to work in a Support/Service role
* SQL (MS Access) would be an advantage
* RPA - Robotic Process Automation (UiPath) knowledge would be an advantage
* Visual Studio knowledge would be an advantage
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning
* Career development opportunities
* Extended yearly health check
* Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world