Descrizione del lavoro:
Service Desk IT Support Analyst - Your future position?
Following organization's goals and needs, provide functional and technical support in Workplace Services area. Report to Service Desk Manager.
* Involved in Incident, Problem and Service Request Management.
* Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Goals.
* In the case of Problem Management, report/escalate issue to Service Desk Manager or Senior Service Desk Analyst.
* Propose or recommend IM&T Services modifications to the Service Desk Manager to re-duce user impact.
* Refers more complex problems to problem managers and senior level.
* Participate to new IM&T Service testing, deployment and stabilization.
* Maintain and stays current with evolving Information technology.
* Clarify tickets logged with requesters and communicate about resolution progress.
* Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters.
* Share her/his support knowledge with peers in the same team and maintain associated documentation
* Communicate with user community to provide the status of open problems and the changes associated with new solutions
* Escalate significant issues or outages to the management
* Develop and maintain good working relationships, resolve problems, and positively to successfully produce customer satisfaction.
* Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* Required university degree in IT related degree.
* Certification/Training in the assigned area will be an added advantage.
* Fluent in English & Hungarian.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in domain of expertise
* Knowledge in the domain of expertise.
* Knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems
* General knowledge of IT infrastructure : Lan, WAN, Windows servers, active directory
* Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphones etc..)
* Basic Knowledge in SAP system (account, print)
* ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning
* Career development opportunities
* Extended yearly health check
* Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world