Descrizione del lavoro:
Job Description :
Job Title Indirect Tax Return Analyst
Location Budapest, Hungary
Contract Term Full time
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
As the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, we're proud to be the custodians of globally recognized names such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. Join us, and help secure the future success of some of the world's most iconic brands. In Global Business Services our teams help each and every (COMPANY NAME) colleague across 180 countries to do their best possible work. Striving to make things easier for the rest of our teams, their roles could involve anything from financial controllership to statutory compliance, general accounting or business intelligence and analytics. There's a wide range of roles and projects to get involved with, and the chance to be part of a truly global operation - we have 1,600 experts, working out of locations including Budapest, Bogota, Nairobi, Manila and Bengaluru. At (COMPANY NAME), we're united by our purpose of celebrating life, every day, everywhere. If you share our passion and want to make a positive impact across our business, there's a rewarding career here for you.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the markets' indirect tax processes (including Customs and Excise duty, green tax and other supplementary C&Ex returns) are undertaken accurately, efficiently (utilizing automation) and on time and the surrounding internal control procedures, legislative requirements are strictly adhered to.
The role will support the successful implementation and ongoing operation of the Global Indirect Tax processes, controls and automation tools under the new Tax Operating model.
Scope of role covers preparing Customs and Excise Duty and connected returns. This requires interaction with a number of functions including both markets and central functions with a special focus on C&Ex COE, Supply, logistics and STC teams.
The areas of the business you will support and who you will work with are:
* Tax Business Partners and Tax Governance and Reporting to support the risk management agenda, audits and indirect tax related projects
* Global Tax and key stakeholders such as tax authorities/STP/STC to effectively manage the tax risks for your markets.
* Financial controllers especially in connection with journal entries, managing B/S reconciliations.
* CARM, GAR and External auditors to ensure tax controls and processes are understood and delivered to meet CARM satisfactory standard and SOX controls under the broader Tax Control Framework
* 3P providing handling warehouse process or customs clearance on behalf of (COMPANY NAME)
Role is part of Global Tax. Role has responsibility for carrying out the C&Ex compliance preparation for the markets under her/his responsibility including the execution of process improvements and managing the C&Ex risk agenda for the relevant markets.
(COMPANY NAME) indirect tax charge is Ł7bn globally. You will manage the part connected to your markets/region.
What you will be responsible for:
Preparing Customs and Excise duty returns, green tax and connected C&Ex supplementary returns in accordance with global standard process and controls, utilizing automation tools where applicable. Working closely with Indirect tax seniors to ensure compliance with market specific regulatory requirements and legislative changes Supporting routine C&Ex and other indirect tax related audit enquiries and projects for your markets under the supervisory of the Customs & Excise Tax Lead (Team leader). Working closely with Indirect Tax Senior (Customs and Excise duty) to Ensure compliance with market specific regulatory requirements and legislative changes Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring these are done on time and in an internal and external control compliant way. Actively managing tax document retention for your markets. Contributing to the continuous improvement- through establishing a LEAN approach to drive effectiveness and efficiency- of the indirect tax compliance processes Embedding and operating the new controls and KPI reports, monitoring the implanted KPI-s, investigating root-cause or errors and working with end-to-end processes to improve KPIs Promptly responding to market queries in respect of markets in her/his responsibility and supporting direct tax leaders, business partners, SME-s in non-routine questions, projects, and during tax audits in her/his competency.
The qualifications and experience you will bring:
* Qualified graduate economist with at least 1-year post qualification finance/tax experience
* Experience at an operational level in tax, controls and risk management is an advantage
* Experience of working with a supply function and associated taxes is an advantage
* Strong analytical and questioning skills
* Good numerical skills and confident excel usage
* Able to work with tight deadlines
* Attention to details and overview of the business: able to operate at the detailed level when necessary but always focuses on the big picture.
* Self-motivated and well-organized approach to work
Benefits of working here
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00