Descrizione del lavoro:
Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers (COMPANY NAME) around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our (COMPANY NAME) partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Finance Operations Specialist - Italian Speaking - (Invoice Processing/Real Estate)
Your role in a nutshell:
To perform regular and ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses for financial and operations management related to various activities (process improvements/ bank receipts/ roaming receipts and payments / agency revenue collection / dealer commissions etc.)
What you will love in your role:
* Uploads and reconciles bank receipts in SAP.
* Allocates payments to correct vendor accounts/ roaming receipts/ payments to general or sub-ledger.
* Sends self- billing to vendors.
* Processes incoming and outgoing invoices.
* Performs month-end reporting, completes balance sheet reconciliations and month end accruals.
* Resolves disputes raised by the vendors.
* Resolves blocked items.
* Participates in EVO migration testing.
* Provides support for new forecasting requests, performs productivity assessments, what if scenarios, and related analysis.
* Participates in projects that have a potential impact on reports or processes related to the commissioning area, participates in the sign-off process.
What will you bring to the team:
* 2+ years' of experience in the field of finances
* Experience in a Shared Services environment is a huge advantage
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
* SAP knowledge is an advantage
* Good analytical and problem solving skills and outstanding communication skills
* Independency at work with a self-starter, proactive attitude
In return we provide you with:
* A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
* A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
* Access to internal trainings through (COMPANY NAME) University and external trainings via other providers;
* A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
* Opportunities to participate in company activities and (COMPANY NAME) Foundation events;
* Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
* (COMPANY NAME) HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
* Cafeteria package;
* Private Medical Services;
* Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
* To ensure our colleagues' health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Pubblicato il:||11 Gui 2021|