Descrizione del lavoro:
In this role, you have the opportunity to
* Work closely with the Supply Planning team and be responsible for the management of the Supply Chain and Capacity Planning activities for our EMEA Outsourced operations.
You are responsible for
* Managing relationship with Commercial Organizations, Manufacturing value streams, OEMs and relevant stakeholders, from an end to end supply chain perspective.
* Planning delivery schedules and confirming product availability to the CO's.
* Managing confirmed supply orders into the SAP system.
* Adjusting supply requirements and orders where necessary and communicating through manufacturing value streams and CO's.
* Maintaining correct master data in SAP that enable systems to calculate correctly.
* Collaborating with other supply centers and taking the lead in standardizing processes and operational decision making.
* Managing the integral inventory levels over the end to end supply chain with objective to optimize availability of products and minimize integral inventories, supply chain costs and excess stocks;
* Initiating corrective actions whenever KPIs fall below targeted levels, ensure correct follow up of actions and review depending on situation
* Developing and improving processes in line with the Continuous Improvement philosophy (lean).
* Lead on monthly S&OP process, defining & reviewing the mid & long term supply plan
* Pro-actively managing a supply chain, Scenario Mapping/Root cause analysis
* Validating capacity at the supplier in order to ensure fulfillment of Philips mid/long term requirements
* Managing phase in / phase out process execution from a planning perspective
* 1st point of contact for escalation between Philips and factories with regard to SCM
* Supporting SC team in terms of knowledge sharing and backup as defined by case
You are a part of
* The Supply Planning team, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Supply Chain Leads and Supply Chain Manager and collaborate with many other teams who are based a floor away or a phone call away in another country. Our SP team is a diverse & multicultural one so each day will be a learning experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Bachelor or Master's degree with extensive experience in supply chain / logistics / planning / procurement, in SAP preferred
* Planning experience required
* The sense of urgency, organization and analytical skills
* Knowledge of project management
* Team player, with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills & attention to details
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
* English mandatory, other languages are an asset.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)