Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a Cloud Operations manager to join HCM Cloud Platform Services Team based in Budapest. You will have an integral part of a global DevOps team supporting 25+ Global Production Datacentres and ensuring superior SAAS service delivery to our customers.
You must be a team player and enjoy getting the adrenalin rush paired with an element of uncertainty of what your day might look like without defined tasks and processes while working in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to exhibit an incredible amount of adaptability and an attitude of getting the deliverable done no matter what it takes.
We expect you to lead and guide a team providing support to customers as well as internal teams like Engineering & QA. You should be able to troubleshoot technical issues related to different infrastructure layers like Network, Storage, Load-balancer, Apache web server, Java/Ruby applications and database. We expect you to proactively assess risks to our environments (stability, performance, capacity & growth) and provide recommendations to mitigate them.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead 24x7x365 infrastructure operations team providing platform, network, and monitoring services supporting SaaS and hosted customers, ensuring 99.99% uptime.
* Provide mentorship and guidance to internal operations staff regarding security, identity, compliance, and risk management best practices to build a secure infrastructure.
* Create and share Operational requirements, provide guidance and deployment options to internal teams on infrastructure creation and network connectivity integration.
* Act as a technical leader to drive challenging projects across different organizational departments. Report progress/blockers to the management and coordinate with other teams to meet the deadlines
* Maintaining OS system security standards, host and client access, and automating required audits. Researching, developing, and implementing new tools and processes to improve and automate Operational Support
* Work with the leadership teams to enhance overall operational efficiencies
* Troubleshoot and resolve OS and infrastructure issues within our datacenters.
* Work with project teams, Engineering team, QA team and customers to troubleshoot system-level performance issues.
* Attracting, hiring & retaining talent
* 5-7 year experience working as an Operations manager with a reputed IT organization with Linux and Windows system administration domain knowledge and people management responsibilities.
Preferred Technical Experience
* Ticketing tools such as SNOW and JIRA
* Monitoring and optimizing performance for different services (i.e. Apache, JBoss, Tomcat), OS resources (memory, CPU, disk IO)
* Azure/AWS/OpenStack cloud solutions and optimize.
* Virtualization landscape based on VMware or XEN. Physical servers based on Cisco UCS, HP, Lenovo technologies
* Active Directory, DNS, SFTP solution
* DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, GIT, etc.
* Containerization using Dockers & Kubernetes.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Operations, Technology, Engineering