Descrizione del lavoro:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
* To maintain the service level for the local customers of his/her country in the most cost effective manner for the product category(s) responsible for.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE FOR DECISION MAKING:
* WEEKLY (daily on specific models) INCOMINGS monitoring & requirements for current and future months (Maintain availability report/dates to ensure marketing and sales plans can be fulfilled)
* DAILY ALLOCATIONS for responsible category in Central and South East Europe (20 countries), monitor suppliers incomings changes vs original plan (Identify critical products, action to achieve best resolution, taking proper actions with Central Procurement by keeping local business timely informed)
* Attendance to category Seihan (Forecast) meetings and follow up (To be informed about the key forecast objectives for the short/midterm so to focus on them. List action list or activities to be done during the month or information to feedback to Central Procurement)
* FORECAST ACHIEVEMENT (Regular monitoring of forecast achievement, sales order collections vs max potential, suggest changes/revisions when suitable, to trigger a correct weekly purchasing planning/delivery)
* IFC (Inventory Freshness Control), monitoring stock aging, identify possible critical models and alert marketing & sales (Take required and suitable actions to prevent/resolve: request to Central Procurement to transfer/divert stock to another FSMC, request to reduce/increase DS (Days of Supply) for CSO replenishments due to low/high product rotation, etc.)
* INVENTORY KIT reworking planning (Plan/share with w/h and outbound manager timing, priorities, ensure relevant local materials in the BOM (kit component list) will be available for reworking)
* KITs form for Material Master registration completion (Fill in the registration form for Inventory KIT and non-Inventory KIT)
* TRANSFERS/INTERNAL CONSUMPTION: request of stock transfers (Instruct outbound/inbound of stock transfers among storage locations / plants for local materials/ samples/ POP (marketing materials), FG (Finished Goods) internal consumption)
* Non Finished Goods stock handling (Monitor stock consumption for non FG, taking care of clearance, re-usage, destruction)
* Non Finished Goods purchase (Request quotation to vendor, create purchase order via SRM or SAP)
* Contribution and management of stock related KPI: Coordinate with the clusters on how to track important KPI such as DISR (Dealer in Stock Ratio) / Channel inventory / FCST trends and accuracy. Analyze and propose actions
* Employee sales management to properly liquidate old stock and demo/loan control of each category
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Fluent English, both in writing and speaking, other languages can be an advantage
* Supply Chain Management experience in FSMC, Factory or Business Group
* Procurement experience in FSMC
* Good understanding of market from all aspects (Sales / Marketing / Supply chain.)