Descrizione del lavoro:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
About the opportunity
We're seeking an ambitious Procurement Service & Delivery Manager to join our award-winning strategic procurement team to manage our supplier base and vendor relationships across our important categories in the region. As such you must have fluent English and Hungarian language skills to be eligible for the position, you should also be flexible to travel multiple corporate (COMPANY NAME) sites across Central and Southern Europe.
In this highly visible position, you will be responsible for the execution of procurement strategies in your region. Partnering with our Category Managers in HQ, you will be the leading Procurement authority for your site, and should be someone comfortable when having challenging conversations with your stakeholder groups, and the ability to find win-win solutions using data, network contacts and local expertise.
Our goal is to maximise value and minimise risk of spend with suppliers, and we strive harder than most to deliver against that pledge to the business! We're a highly ambitious team who operate consultatively within a Procurement Centre of Excellence. Our Procurement philosophy is simple; think strategically, use data-driven decision making, own your commercials, and always be relentlessly seeking make improvements. If this sounds like your kind of culture, apply now and start your journey with (COMPANY NAME).
* Contribute significantly to the overall performance, savings and profitability of (COMPANY NAME) Europe
* Work closely with local senior stakeholders to best-value solutions
* Negotiate the best overall commercial arrangements with suppliers selected through fact-based methods
* Lead the implementation of procurement strategies in the region
* Performing key supplier reviews and monitoring performance against SLAs
* Manage relationships and risks with existing and new suppliers
You will have:
* Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
* A corporate procurement professional with a substantial blue-chip background
* Knowledgeable in sourcing and managing of all indirect procurement categories: Marketing, R&D, IT, HR, FM and Logistics
* Experienced in supporting and implementing European procurement strategies and leading at a regional level
* An excellent stakeholder and supplier manager, equally focused on value for money, service quality and positive strategic outcomes
* A fiercely successful negotiator
* Influential and credible at the highest levels
* A proficient supplier relationship and risk manager
* A keen instigator of innovation and change
* Numerate and logical - able to make and justify data-driven decisions