Descrizione del lavoro:
Global Supply Chain Analytics Team Manager - Your future position?
In this position you will manage the Global Supply Chain Analytics team which provides reports, analysis and data visualization solutions to Supply Chain Management supporting their decision-making process. You will ensure timely and accurate processing of all Global Supply Chain Analytics activities following performance and quality standards.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
* Analyze information and identify trends or areas of risk exposure and areas of process / solution improvement opportunities
* Daily management of assigned team
* Set clearly defined performance objectives for assigned team, ensuring appropriate agreement on performance/ quality standards
* Monitor, support and analyze performance of assigned work team against performance/ quality standards, to support regional adherence to implemented global standards
* Be a escalation point for process / system issues and questions
* Monitor performance, against agreed goals, of assigned team taking corrective action to improve individual performance
* Provide technical guidance to team members
* Participate in recruitment of team members
* Provide professional support for the team: Coach team members, set goals, evaluate skill development, develop individual action plans and train team
* May be asked to contribute to the development of service level agreements
* Actively work on continuous improvement
* Create strong morale and spirit in the team
* Build constructive relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders
* Lay out work in an organized manner and monitors progress and results
* Adherence to service levels
* Adherence to policies and procedures
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us - and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
* University degree in Economics or equivalent
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting
* 5+ year of experience in analytics role, within Supply Chain is an advantage
* 1+ year of people management experience is an advantage
* Analyzing information and identifying trends or areas of risk exposure
* Experience with data analysis tools
* Knowledge of SAP
* E2E understanding of supply chain processes and business
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* Private Healthcare
* Free coffee/tea
* Access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
* Opportunity to work from home
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world
|Pubblicato il:||28 Lug 2021|
|Settore:||Beni di lusso|