Descrizione del lavoro:
About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a business and analytical background. You must be eligible to work Full-Time (Monday to Friday) for a duration of 6 months. We are looking for a driven, communicative person with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Furthermore we are looking for a tech savvy person with experience using Google Sheets/Excel, and must be able to start in June 2020.
On a daily basis, you will be at the centre of our growth activity, responsible for driving projects and campaigns that focus on growing our user base and increasing their retention.
* A Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics
* An outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
* Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL
* The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
You are ...
* Obsessed with food!
* Passionate about our business
* Proactive, ambitious and assertive
* Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business
What we offer...
* Heavily discounted (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
* Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months paid internship. You must be able to commit Full-Time (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You must have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the contract.
Start date: June 2020
Are you up for a challenge