Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is Austria's biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
* Team building and organizational development in 'agile software development'
* Responsibility of the supply capacity of software teams
* Increasing team efficiency
* Co-determination of Scrum processes
* Organization and moderation of workshops (internal and together with customers)
What do you like to do?
* work together with other people
* communicate and organize
* analytically comprehend specific problems
* take responsibility and inspire employees.
* Interest in the software industry
* Good communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
* The ability to work independently and to think analytically
* A communicative, open personality who enjoys working with other people
* Experience in dealing with customers would be a plus
* Willingness to travel now and then for a day
We develop with "Scrum", an agile procedure model which demands teamwork and communication and therefore offers a pleasant working environment. You can expect versatile and interesting assignments with a high personal responsibility and very good educational opportunities. Good co-operation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy. Therefore, we offer our employees scope for development to integrate all personal strengths in an international field of activity.
Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates a salary starting at EUR 2.518 gross/month for this position. Don't be confused. We offer a market-compliant payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete application online or via E-Mail.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Recruiter Silvia Sprügl by phone +4xxxx xxxx xxx4 or by email email@example.com.
(COMPANY NAME), Seering 6, xxx1 Premstätten