Descrizione del lavoro:
Communication Internship - Corporate Affairs Royal Canin Benelux (RBR)
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the (COMPANY NAME) philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes (COMPANY NAME) such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Job purpose / Overview
Everything we do is driven by our passion for the health and wellbeing of every cat and dog. And you can now join us at Royal Canin on this mission.
Our deep understanding of the needs of cats and dogs is what makes it possible for us to make the world's most precise pet health nutrition. We never stop learning and never take anything for granted. That's why we collaborate with leading scientific, veterinary and behavioral experts, and maintain an ongoing dialogue with cat and dog owners worldwide.
As Communication intern you will play a crucial role in this setting. There is a high need to share our knowledge and stories both internally and externally. You will develop engaging and personal (written and video) content to connect and inform the associates of our Benelux cluster in our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium. Furthermore, you will design and create materials we leverage to build our relationships with key opinion leaders, customers and other stakeholders.
You will be part of the Corporate Affairs department working in a highly motivated team -your source of knowledge- covering the Benelux. Your base location will be our office in Brussels Belgium, but you will travel to our other offices in Belgium and the Netherlands as well and to our stakeholders across the Benelux to create content. Together with the team you will embark on our journey to make the story of Royal Canin heard.
You will report into the Corporate Affairs Director.
* Create, edit and release (video) content based on our Internal Communication Strategy. You are responsible from creating till the end product.
* Support our Scientific Communication Advisors in creating content building our relationships with key opinion leaders in science, NGO's and partners in the field of education.
* Create content as result of our year-round content calendar. You will do this with the support of our marketing and digital teams.
* Be an ambassador for our organization and our brand.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
Preferably Journalism or Communication
* Comfortable with writing text for internal and external audiences.
* Experience in creating video content.
* French and English are must haves, Dutch/Flemish a bonus.
* Passion for pets and animal health.
* Knowledge of social media and digital channels as millennial.
* Strong relational and communication skills interpersonal and digital.
* Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request