Descrizione del lavoro:
HR Talent Acquisition & Campus Management - 6 months Internship - Belgium (Mechelen) - July 2020
We're Mondelēz International, the world's leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo and Cadbury. Creating and developing the world's favorite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, 'monde' comes from the Latin word for 'world' and 'delez' is another way of saying 'delicious'!
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Human Resources department!
You will help the HR team by ...
Talent Acquisition & Employee Branding
You are the owner of the success of the interns hiring campaigns. You are the first contact for managers for all the functions (Marketing, sales, supply, plants,…) and countries (France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands)
* Publish all internships offers and improve their sightness on the different JobBoards
* Coordinate the hiring campaign: communicate the needs, recruiters briefing, follow-up of the candidates alongside the manager.
* Operate recruitment interview for interns and support the recruiter's team.
* Coordinate the "Campus Ambassadors" program: being the first entry point for the Managers Ambassadors in every partners schools, keep the campus action's follow-up updated and be a support for the Business Ambassadors (Recruitment formation, briefing, organization)
* Be a part of the Campus events in France
* Animate our Talent pool
* Develop innovative and impacting tools for the Campus Actions
* Animate the interns community
* Manage and track all logistic needs for the Campus events (bills, expense reports,…)
* Help with the deployment of Employee Advocacy, Assessment days or other punctual initiatives
You might be just what we are looking for if…
* You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational background (Business Schools/University)
* You are able to work independently, remotely and responsibly
* You have good communication skills
* Planning and organization is your DNA
* You are not afraid to give your honest, unrestrained input and your innovative ideas!
* Working in a team gives you energy
* You are fluent in English; additional fluency in spanish and/or French and/or Dutch is a preferenceThis is an apprenticeship or full time internship for 6 months starting in July 2020, located in Belgium, Mechelen. Because every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be mostly in English.
Please ensure you complete all questions in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European internsDo you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply