Descrizione del lavoro:
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
This role interacts with all members of the operations team, partnering with sales, account management, product, engineering, and creative. The ideal candidate will be trained to deeply understand the inner workings of (COMPANY NAME)'s best-in-class technology, have the ability to assist a technical integration, and display good communication skills and teamwork ability to help launching and extending technical partnerships.
What you will do?
* Work with all sorts of data files (XML, JSON, CSV) and databases (SQL mostly);
* Support the configuration of internal management systems for digital advertising campaigns;
* Review campaign performance and optimize them via new set up and integration changes, identifying and solving problems;
* Test and troubleshoot client's implementation, providing feedback to the client's engineering team;
* Help on the technical rollout of new products added on the client's portfolio;
* Participate actively in the day-to-day technical solutions team, suggesting new ideas and interacting with co-workers in a fast paced innovative environment;
* Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes;
* Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology;
* Communicate with clients, partners and commercial teams, to understand their needs;
Who you are?
* Bilingual Portuguese and English both spoken and written;
* Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology Student;
* Good Programming Logic;
* Basic knowledge of programming in any language;
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Pubblicato il:||18 Dic 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Internet / New Media|