Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division), we are looking for Financial Controller - Intern.
* You will have the chance to be a part of the (COMPANY NAME) Global company community
* You will have the opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
* You will deal with financial information and ability to adapt own style
* Paid professional work experience
* Build a professional network
* Provide support in the preparation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI's for the needs of the Senior Finance Leadership
* Support for month end closing activities in controlling department
* Ad-hoc reporting tasks
* Preparing presentations for meetings
* Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and updates
Skills and Competencies:
* Pro-active working style, eager to learn
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel)
* Team player and customer-focused
* Financial background (Undergraduate Student / Master program student)
* 6-month salaried internship program;
* Opportunity to join the company on a permanent contract;
* Flexible working time;
* Meet and learn from seasoned professionals;
* Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop.
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted