Descrizione del lavoro:
We are looking for ASIC Intern (FPGA/EMU Prototyping)
(COMPANY NAME) Shanghai Prototyping Team is looking for ASIC NCG Intern with a real passion on pre-silicon prototyping on different platforms (FPGAs/EMU) for multi-media, compute vision, graphics, CPUs etc IPs. You will have the chance to initiate the next generation (COMPANY NAME) prototype development kit, and cowork with different SW and HW teams to provide novel user experiences to guarantee the perfection of future (COMPANY NAME) chip's delivery.
What you'll be doing:
* MS degree or above from EE/CS or related majors from a prestigious university
* Good knowledge in digital circuit design.
* Experience in Verilog HDL design
* Fluent in English reading and writing.
* Self-motivated, good team player.
What we need to see:
* Micro architecture design
* RTL (Verilog) coding
* Design implementation using synopsys tools
* Writing tests to verify design functionality and performance
* FPGA/EMU synthesis, partitioning and emulating using Synopsys, Cadence, Xilinx tools
* Competitive evaluations on EDA/FPGA/EMU environments
* Script work for task automation
* Passion and drive for picking up latest technology or tools
Ways to stand out from the crowd
* Proven ability to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary group environment
* Experience in FPGA related implementation is a plus
* Understand ASIC design flow, hands-on experience in using industrial standard EDA tools is a plus.
* Proficient user of script language like Perl, Python or TCL is a plus
* Experience in Linux PCIE driver or other SW works is a plus
* Experience in C/C++ programming language is a plus
* Experience in System C or UVM or SV or SCE-MI or other standards is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status