Descrizione del lavoro:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationApplication & Emerging Technology
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
* Application functional testing, automation testing and performance testing, where business system may include Web, Mobile, Custom Development Applications or other packaged applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc).
* Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case Design, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Test Reporting.
* Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2021;
* Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT with related IT technical disciplines
* Developer and testing requires Java, C, C++, Python, R, SAP, Oracle, mobile, UI, Cloud, Big Data, ASP.Net, VB.Net and other skills.
* Good command of written and spoken English language ability with CET-4 is a minimum. CET-6 is advantageous.
* A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
* Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Shows ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
* Start from long term internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
Jinke Road, Pudong, Shanghai (close to Jinke Road station, subway Line 2)
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
DéplacementsUp to 40%
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?Yes
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir