Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for creative architects to join us in architecting its world-class automotive and embedded platform solutions. Terga System-on-Chip is the (COMPANY NAME)'s strategic platform powering autonomous automotive, edge computing, mobile gaming and AI robot industries. The Terga system architects develop architecture models of SoC platforms, build infrastructure to support architecture study and develop verification plan for our state of the art SoC platform.
What you'll be doing:
* Develop and execute architecture verification testplan for Autonomous Vehicle/computer vision pipeline.
* Develop & maintain infra to capture/replay complex real-time application workloads running on our state of the art SoC platform.
* Performance analysis, debugging & tuning of ground breaking autonomous vehicle application and make proposal to improve application performance.
* Develop and maintain simulation platform to support architecture exploration, verification and pre-silicon software design.
What we need to see:
* Your depth knowledge of computer architecture, excellent understanding of embedded system will be a nice fit to this position.
* Strong C programming and debugging skills. Previous experience on C++ is a plus.
* Enthusiastic and self-starter with strong communication skills.
* Python/Perl scripting experience would be very useful.
* Bachelors, masters, or PhDs of computer science, electronics engineering, and relevant or equivalent majors are welcome.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status