Descrizione del lavoro:
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join (COMPANY NAME). You bring your aspirations, talent, potential-and excitement for the journey ahead.
At (COMPANY NAME), Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You'll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a (COMPANY NAME) intern. Join (COMPANY NAME) today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We're a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Customer Success intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of (COMPANY NAME). The CSM will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in their accounts. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge to support sales growth.
* Customer Success understands their customers' industry and business processes, which may include an industry or vertical focus such as Banking, Healthcare, or Manufacturing.
* Promotes adoption of technology by helping the customer optimize the utilization of our products, demonstrating features beyond core functionality, ensuring best practice adoption.
* Primary point of contact for the customer in a post-sales production environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team or organization
Requisiti del candidato:
* Currently pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with at least one quarter/semester to complete after internship.
* Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
* Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Pubblicato il:||12 Gen 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|